Saturday, September 26, 2009

Family Outing to Grapevine Mills...

Mom heard about an awesome garage sale this morning so we got up early and headed out the door. After getting a little lost and traveling some country roads, I got CAR SICK! So needless to say mom left the camera in the car while we walked around the garage sales since I had a stained shirt and really smelled awful.

The crazy thing is that mom use to get car sick ALL THE TIME when she was my age, she now has new respect for her mommy and what she had to deal with all the time!

The good news is that it was just carsickness (mom thinks from looking at my fisher price catalog) and not a stomach bug, mom was VERY afraid that I'd be sick the rest of the weekend.

So after cleaning my carseat, doing a load of laundry, taking a bath and having a long nap, it was time to head out for some activity...

Mom found this shirt at the garage sale for $2. It was from the same line as my Gap jeans so she decided it was a must-have...



We headed to Grapevine Mills Mall to play with the trains and buy a few more of the Look and Find books. Nana bought me a bunny one that I L-O-V-E and mom let me pick out 2 new ones. At first I chose Mickey Mouse Clubhouse twice, but mom finally convinced me that maybe Wonder Pets would be a better 2nd one (I've just started watching them)...

I took Brobee to play with the trains...


How cute are my embroidered jeans?


Choo choos are so fun!


and I found some ponies too!


"Is this how I do it dad?"


I found a tiny pony and tried to ride him too!


Next came the carousel...


Mom went hunting and found this picture from the same week last year... wow have I grown up!


Daddy rode the carousel with me...


and then we headed to Choo Choo Fun to ride the train...


So fun!


It always cracks mom up to find pictures where I'm making the exact same facial expression as her or dad. Biting on her lips is one of mom's bad habits (along with her carmex addiction)...


More train tables!


I was even brave enough to ride the toddler choo choo!


We opted for dinner in the food court and headed home... The mall on Saturday is WAY different then going during the week, but it's a fun family activity & great people watching!

No comments: