Monday, September 28, 2009

ASI & Pumpkins...

Silly mommy... every morning she slaves over my hair getting all the tangles out and she was so amazed this morning when I woke up with nice and neat hair that she took a picture of it...


There must not be any humidity today... she didn't even have to use detangler...


We headed off to ASI for gymnastics...

I spent a few minutes watching the class before me...


Thanks for my cute poodle shirt Nana... I kept pointing to them throughout the day and saying "big puppies"...


Time for some trampoline fun...


Kaboom!


It really is fun to have your own trampoline...


Mom even brought the video camera today...






After the trampoline we get in a circle and dance... today we did 5 Little Monkeys...


Then it was pit time!


I still am uneasy about the rope swing, but mom asks me to try each time...


Walking the balance beam...


and running down the tumbling track...


Donkey kick time...


Oh how I love Aldators! I really need my own, but mom is having a hard time finding one for me...


Practicing jumping with my feet together and apart...


Doing my forward roll (I'm finally doing them on my own)...


Swinging on the bar...


After class we stopped at Central Market... mom remembered taking a picture of me in front of the pumpkins last year and decided we needed to recreate it...


I was just happy to be outside!


Here I am last week during the first week of October...


After dropping our groceries off at home mom decided we should burn a little more toddler energy at the park... it was still only 75 degrees (which is perfect park weather to mom)...


I really enjoyed the playground at Boys Ranch today (except when I got tired I started falling on the steps)...


I wasn't brave enough to go down this slide alone... Mom went down a few times with me and I kept walking up to it like I was going to go and then I would chicken out...

No comments: