Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Parr Park with My Friends...

This morning we tried to "beat the heat" and head to Parr Park early to play with Addison and Bubba...


It's such a great park for toddlers, lots of safe space to roam and run...


Big slides to master...


Go Bubba!


Puppies to chase (mom has to teach me how to say "can I pet your dog"... instead I run up saying "puppy, puppy" with squeaky shoes and mom trailing behind)...


and Bubba's to chase...


"Why does he keep running from me mom?"


"Bubba, can we hold hands?"


Having a "talk"... (mommy warned Miss Carrie today that I've been having all my stuffed animals kiss, Brobie has been kissing Minnie Mouse, Foofa has kissed Goofy... she figures any day now I'm going to try to kiss one of my friends)...


There are drums to play...


and bridges to cross...


Addi was a little late, but we got to play too...


Giddy-up!


Mom has taught me a new thing... when I fall, I stand back up and brush my hands off and mom says "all better"...


Greeting puppies...


I was SO hot that mom finally gave in and gave me her super cold water...


SO good!


Did I mention I'm suppose to be drinking from a cup at preschool? Yeah... mom's trying to work on that... it's not a skill she has allowed develop because she knows I'll probably give up the sippy cup completely and have juice stains on me forever...


I was so excited to get back in the car and see I had a new movie "Mickey in Wonderland", it's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in Wonderland (like Alice in Wonderland, mom's favorite story)...


It's a really cute movie and I can be heard saying "cukoo, cukoo" throughout...


This is our new favorite thing to see... the Chick-Fil-A Cow has been spending a lot of time on the corner of the highway and mom drives me by so I can "moo" and wave...


"Hi cow"...


Tonight mommy and daddy wanted to grill... the only problem with grilling is there is NO WAY I'm going to let anyone hang out outside without me. So mom turned my sand table into a water table to cool me off...




Getting a drink...


"Why don't we do this every night?"


The only way to get me inside... direct me to my new step stool to wash my hands... Mom is guessing preschool let me wash my hands yesterday, because I immediately went to my bathroom when I got home yesterday and tried to wash them... BUT I didn't have a step stool, so today mom found me a 2 step one (I'm short - thanks for the suggestion Miss Carrie!)...


It's also a great place to brush your teeth...

No comments: