Thursday, September 24, 2009

6th day of Preschool & Crazy Hair!!!

I officially have my 3rd week of preschool under my belt! Today mom dropped me off super fast and I barely cried. I had been crying when we transitioned from activity to activity (if we left the room) but today I didn't even do that. My teachers said I had a great day!


I will admit, blankie still comes with me...


Mom got this Elmo hoodie for me last spring for $4!


I was actually at the front of the line today, but Keira ran past me when she saw her mommy...


Today I actually didn't want to LEAVE school! We sat outside and enjoyed the weather while eating a snack and then as we headed to the car I tried to hold my ground to stay (but didn't whine or anything)...


Oh what the humidifier in my room does to my hair! Can you imagine if I used a diffuser?



Silly picture of me and my puppy...


I dumped ALL my Little People out today...


and tried to climb in the box...


Then I tried to sit on the box (it's fabric)...


Then I decided to play peekaboo with it...


I see you mommy!


SO much hair!


Mom bought me two books today on going to preschool. She's hoping they will help remind me that it's a safe place...


Maggie has decided my chair is a great chin rest...


Aren't we cute?


I've decided it's a great way to climb!


Look at me... balancing on the edge of the chair!


and landing on daddy...


Flying MILLA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://partyperfectblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/minnie-mouse-party.html