Friday, September 25, 2009

Lucky 07's visit ASI Gymnastics...

This morning I got to wear some new fall clothes...


with my new matching bow mom made...


How cute is this new line from Gymboree...


It has pockets!


Tiny little cupcake pockets...


We headed to ASI to meet up with my Lucky 07 playgroup...


I'm always excited to go to gymnastics twice in one week!


Here are Addison, Carter & Kyle...


So excited to see Addyson Wills...


Swinging on the bar...


Look at all of us! Wow what a big group! Addison, Zuzi, Jacob, Karyssa, Hudson, Kyle, Maddison, Addyson, Keira & me...


Keira and her bear...


Dancing with mine...


We did a couple of obstacle courses...



and spent a lot of time in the pit...


My friends are super brave!


My teacher helped me build a castle...


Keira's turn!


and Karyssa...


Zuzi...


Addyson...


Jacob...


I wasn't interested... but I did enjoy mom throwing me in the pit...


Addy giving me hugs...


and high fives...


We had so much fun running on the tumbling track... it was amazing that we didn't have collisions (we didn't follow my class rules of only having one kid run at a time)...


Tonight after dinner we headed to Walmart to wear me out...


Daddy and I checked out the pickles...


and I ran through the aisles... SO fast!

No comments: