Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday at Boomerangs...

This post could also be titled... Why our Family Will Now Be Boycotting Boomerangs...

There are a lot of jump places... they all have their pros and cons... some aren't open to the public on the weekend... some are closer to the house... some are cheaper than others... and some let parent's participate, while some don't.

The problem with Boomerangs is you never know what you are going to get. They are close to our house, the are open to the public on the weekends, they are cheap, but they can't quite decide what the rules are when it comes to parent participation.

When we arrived today they asked if mom and dad were going to jump and we decided daddy would jump with me and paid $5 extra for him...

We were SO excited to jump together!


We went down slides...



and more slides...



We jumped...


Look how high I can jump!


We ran...


Mom even went down a couple with me...


Dad created new tricks with me...


We played in the toddler area...



and I made up my own obstacle course...


We were having a pretty good time...


Until we were told that parents aren't allowed on the bounce houses on the weekend... even though we had paid and even though we had been doing it for an hour and a half at this point...

We headed over to the toddler area to wear me out a little bit more (after mom had a long talk with the manager)...

I worked on my stacking skills...


and my destruction skills...


I rode a car...


and played the drums...



It was a good time, but we won't go back (other than to use the free passes mom got)...

I was so worn out I even gave mom some snuggles (they last about 5 seconds)...


and watched The Wiggles laying down...


and acted silly...


and even took another picture without pants in silly shoes...


Mom's goal for the week is to get my new Millaism on video. Since Tuesday I have started saying "Milla's turn" whenever I want to do something and then when you let me have the toy or remote (or your shoes) I say "thank you"... it's SO sweet! If I want mommy or daddy to participate I say "Daddy's turn"... When I have my stuffed animals slide I say "Brobee's turn" or "Foofa's turn"... mom just thinks it's utterly adorable!

No comments: