Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pictures from my Teacher...

My sweet teacher Miss April sent mommy these pictures from today... she also sent some additional info about my day:

Milla had a great first day of preschool. After the tears at the beginning she was fine.
We went out on the playground a little early, about 9:20 and that was the end of the tears.
She wasn't crying the whole time inside, but anytime one of the kids would say they wanted their mommy she would start again. (that is before we went out, once we went outside there were no more tears!)

I took some pictures and thought I would share.

Playing outside with Brooklyn...


Going through the tunnel...


Music time with Brooklyn...


Looks like I was really enjoying the xylophone...


Playing with magnets...


and trains...


Doesn't it look like I had a fun time? Mom is TOTALLY impressed that my teacher took the time to send these out!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

What a thoughtful teacher! So glad it is going well for Milla.