Friday, September 18, 2009

Jump Zone with Lucky 07's...

A few times a day I ask to get back in my bed and play... this morning I wanted some stuffed animal friends to join me...


Mom finally convinced me to get up and get dressed so we could meet our Lucky 07 friends at Jump Zone...


How cute are Addi & Eric on the seesaw...


This was our first time at Jump Zone and mom still has another favorite, but I did enjoy coloring...


We were all into it...


Jacob was such a good friend to me today!


How cute is Karyssa?


Keira and I tried to play airhockey...


Here's a glimpse at our showdown...


That's ok I don't mind playing with mommy...


Sophia and I decided to play ring around the rosie...


We had SO much fun!


All fall down!



Then we see-sawed...



I finally found Addison...


I finally conquered my fear of the big elephant slide...



and was able to spin on the sit and spin...


mom was AMAZED to see how big Zuzi is now... he was away all summer and came back ALL KID!


How funny is this... Jacob is 40 pounds and Sophia and I are both 23 so it was pretty even. :)


One shot from dinner at Outback... I should wear blue more often!

No comments: