Thursday, September 17, 2009

4th day of Preschool & Pumpkin Pie...

Just one picture before I headed to school this morning, but that's ok because it's a gem!

Thanks for the cute shirt Grandma Kitty!


I did well at school today, but I definitely put on the dramatics for mom before she left this morning. I cried SO hard that she considered giving in and taking me with her. More than anything mom wishes she could be a fly on the wall and watch how I do after she is gone.

Time for pick-up! I'm always in the back when we walk to the front doors, but mom got a cute picture of Brooklyn & Keira...


If you look closely at this picture you can see how excited all the mommies are to see their kids... how cute are they!


Funny Brooklyn with her nose on the glass!


This one shows Brooklyn & her mommy Miss Christen finally seeing each other...(funny thing mom noticed today, all the girls in my class are brunette and all the boys are blonde)


Brooklyn was the first out...


Then Keira...


and finally ME!


We stood together to take a Lucky 07 picture...


Keira's big smile...


This afternoon mom and I took a fieldtrip to Costco. A great place to kill an hour in the afternoon with a toddler... I sampled pumpkin pie, yogurt, cantaloupe... free snacks! The pumpkin pie was so good we brought one home...


Look flying pumpkin pie!


It was super yummy & two spoons are definitely better than one!


One last picture with daddy before bedtime... we were watching America's Funniest Home videos and eating a bedtime snack...

No comments: