Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Rainy Weekend with Nana & Pop Pop...

I anxiously awaited the arrival of Nana and Pop Pop on Saturday morning...


We took them to Grapevine Mills Mall for some lunch (and peekaboo)...


and carousel riding...


Pop Pop bought me a new Minnie Mouse and Goofy and some Gymboree clothes... Thanks Pop Pop!


Showing him my favorite book (the circus program)...


After I went to bed mom and dad headed out for a date night... JR's Steakhouse!


This morning Nana and Pop Pop headed back over to go to breakfast and celebrate Grandparents Day...


Our traditional visit picture...


Since it's been raining for 48 hours straight, we decided a fun morning activity for me might be learning what my rain boots are really for...


Don't worry there wasn't any lightening...


Just this soft drizzle of rain and LOTS of puddles...


"Come play mom"...


Look how deep my foot is!


Splashing...


This is SO much fun!


A leopard poncho and leopard print boots...


Amazingly this big puddle is in our frontyard...


A few more...




After drying off and a quick outfit change... it was time to support my Dallas Cowboys...


We decided to recreate our picture from last year... and yes, I'm still wearing the SAME shirt!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

We must have JUST missed each other at Grapevine Mills on Saturday! Great minds :) Looks like you guys had a very fun weekend!