Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Beautiful Day with Bubba!

This morning we went to Keller Point park to play with Bubba...

I'm always SO excited to explore a new park...


Look how awesome this climbing wall is! There are actually 4 different climbing walls...


Here's my Bubba! I adore him so much!


It was a beautiful fall day... 74 degrees with a little wind... perfect!


Climbing the big slide...


Whee!




I had no slide fear today (not sure what that was about the other day)...


We took a little nature walk and found cat sculptures...


"Let's ride em Bubba"...


Giddy up!


Come on!


Yay!


2nd round at the park... I climbed a MUCH bigger climbing wall...


and then we headed back to the cats...


Giving Miss Carrie a silly smile...


This was the moment mom thought she was going to have a heart attack...


We found a pack of bears too...


Can you tell how much fun we had!


In other news of the day: Baby Grant (my cousin) is almost here! Mommy's sister is working hard to deliver him this evening and we can't WAIT to meet him!

Oh and our other news of the day... we are building a HOUSE! I actually had the honor of putting the "sold" sign on the map in the office. We should be all moved in to our new house sometime next spring. We'll keep you updated as we go!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

What a fun morning! (I got home and realized I hadn't put the card in my camera — lovely!) Can't wait to visit you in your new home :)