Tuesday, September 15, 2009

3rd Day of Preschool & Fun with Daddy...

This morning I headed back to preschool...


But not before mom got a few pictures of me in my new cupcake shirt...


Ok I'm ready to go!


When I got there Miss April had paints out, Julia and I painted, I cried when mommy left, but Miss April said I was fine a few minutes later...


Mom just loves how cute we all are up at the window waiting on our mommies...



Here is my daily report (again mom wants to know how they are getting me to eat these things... cherrio mix? I haven't touched a cherrio since my first birthday and Miss April said I loved them)...


Here was the craft project I made today (we read "If You Take a Mouse to School")...


Here is my mouse I painted...


It was SO nice outside when school let out that Keira and I got to play outside...


We found a little hill to run up and down...


It was SO much fun!


We're FLYING!



Amazing how fast you can run downhill!


After daddy got home we headed outside again... how cute is my hair like this?


It was so nice outside that dad even got my swing out!


We played football with the next door neighbors...


Catch MOM!


Back to swinging... SO HIGH!


I found my chalk...


and then I started getting ready to go on a ride with daddy...


Have to hydrate before bike riding...


Look how big my head looks with the helmet on!


Ok daddy... let's go!


There are some great hills on our street... it's a great place to ride!


We're coming to get you mom!


I'm obsessed with sitting in people's laps... I wanted to sit in daddy's lap, with Goofy in my lap and a Little People in Goofy's lap... I crack mom and dad up!


This is my new way of telling mom and dad I'm ready to go to sleep... I put all my friends to bed and tell them all "night night"...


Goodnight friends!

No comments: