Monday, January 4, 2010

ASI Monday...

This week it is all about getting back to our routine! We started the week out with ASI Gymnastics. I was so happy to be back with my normal class and teacher!

A little "chocolate cookie" snack before class began... I always raise my eyebrows when I like what I'm eating...


Trampoline time!


Big jumps!


Ta-da!


Mom got in the pit today (which is my favorite)...






I finally mastered jumping in the pit on my own... it can be kind of scary but I'm doing it really well now...


See how proud I am?


I still won't ride the rope though... pushing is it for me...


Running down the tumble track...


The rest of the day was spent playing with my seesaw and watching Stewart Little a few times...

But I did ask for the camera at bath time...




Back to school tomorrow! Pray it goes well. Mommy told me today that I'm going back to school tomorrow and I asked if she would come with me. :(

No comments: