Monday, January 25, 2010

ASI Monday...

First a couple of pictures left over from yesterday...

This is when I said I was going to go hug Maggie...


She's such an easy going dog!


This morning we had ASI...




Mom's not sure why I didn't want to jump on the trampoline for almost a month... now I love jumping again...




and I still love the pit!














Today mommy asked me if I wanted to swing like a monkey (something I haven't done in about 2 months)... I was hesitant and let go on the first swing, but I didn't cry and mom says she's very proud of me for trying...


I got to ring the bell for my forward roll...


Here's my handstand...


Walking on the beam with my hands on my hips...


It was a fun day, but I've had a bit of a cough... please keep me in your prayers... PLEASE let cold and flu season end soon!

No comments: