Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blogiversary & McDonalds Playdate...

Happy blogiversary to me! Can you believe it's been 2 years? I've posted 690 times in the past 2 years... 375 times in 2009 (how is that possible?)...

To celebrate we joined Madeline and Bubba at McDonalds this morning for some toddler fun...


Miss Carrie braved the obstacle course with us...


Sliding with Madeline (a cupcake shirt for my blogiversary)...


Can you see us at 16 driving to the mall??


A group shot!


After our playdate we headed to check on the house and I asked to play at the park (seriously after 2 hours at McDonalds)...


I obviously had a tiny bit of energy left...


Honk...


See how cute my shirt is? Yes, mom made it (she's on a handmade kick)...


This is the point when mom's heart jumped out of her chest... look at the little bridge I crossed... yikes!


More driving...


I had a horrible nap so we had a lowkey afternoon... I watched Shaun the Sheep in my bean bag...


If you aren't familiar with Shaun the Sheep, check out his website... http://www.shaunthesheep.com/

Here I am singing his theme song...

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

We had a great time playing. Madeline sure loved that slide! She was talking about it all day.