Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Zoo Chicks...

I know it's Tuesday... shouldn't I be at school? Well today is our one teacher workday of the year, so we got to enjoy the beautiful weather and go to the zoo!

Mommy made me a new leopard outfit to wear...


Stylin! I demanded that Elmo come too... Doesn't he look excited to be there?


We met Bella Grace, her mommy and baby brother Pierce & started our adventure...


As always mom wanted 1 picture of the two of us...


We are such big girls now! Look at us climb!


Mom figures if all the pictures are going to be of my backside, I better have some cute hearts on my pockets...


Checking out Bonnie...




Our favorite part is always the birds... Pierce was very into them today too...




They were kind of aggressive today and one landed on my hand immediately and made me a little gun-shy...






When we finished we heard the male lion roar and went back to see him...


Look at how much bigger Bella is than me now... crazy huh?


Checking out the birds (they were mimicking our toddler talk)...


KANGAROOS!


Finally the choo choo train! Every time I heard it I asked mommy if it was time to ride it...


Mom's going to just start with the train ride from now on and get it out of the way...


We had SO much fun dancing at lunch...


and we found a perfect table for the two of us...




When Bella went to the bathroom I decided to try this "baby brother" thing out...


Not bad...


Isn't he cute? Look at how expressive his eyebrows are...


Trying to mimic him...


We stopped for a little photo shoot...





Mom loves this one... it shows off all the detail on the pants she made me...


"More animals please"...


"Hello Bella"... "Hello Milla"...


Duck riding...


I decided to make a stop in the toddler play area for some fun...


I finally got brave enough to venture into the chicken coup with this little girl...


and then I tried to brush the cow...


While I was doing that... Bella's mommy was buying us the best, prettiest lollipops ever!


Making sure they are the same...


"Ok let's go ride the train again"...


Some lighroom fun...


This was when I said "no lollipop... water"...


Bella kept going on hers while we rode the train... Sugar high!


Finally it was time for the flamingos...


They were cracking me up!


Checking out Pierce's view...


and the pink ones...


Thanks for going to the zoo with us Reierson family! It was lots of fun!

We actually ended up staying there 5 hours and by the time we left it was too late for a nap... instead we went to the grocery store... on the way home I kept saying "park... park" so we made another stop...


How crazy is it that I still had energy?












Get ready for more picture overload because we are headed back to the zoo with Addi & Bubba tomorrow!

No comments: