Friday, January 1, 2010

Our Year in Pictures...

Mom and I thought we'd put a little post together with pictures of my year... There can never be too many pictures right?

January started off with one of many trips to the zoo...


and a bunch of birthday parties (which continued to be a theme throughout the year)...


January was also the beginning of the big girl jeans...


and when I got my beloved slide...


February I started music lessons...


and mom got her new camera...


In March I started swim lessons...


and announced that I was going to be a Big Cousin...


April was all about Easter...


and the start of festival petting zoo season


We also took our family vacation to San Antonio in April...


In front of the Alamo...


In May my hair started getting crazy curly and long...


and we opened the Fort pool...


In June we ended another fun year with GCS Mom's League...


and I finally got to sport a ponytail...


I also started gymnastics...


and art at the Hurst Recreation Center...


I attended my first minor league baseball game...


and our awesome Little Gym playgroup was formed...


I ended the month with a trip to the Waco Zoo with Emme...


July was all about keeping cool... I went to my first waterpark...


Celebrated 4th of July with Madeline...




went to American Girl Doll with Emme...


and learned how to slide on my own...


August started my obsession with Minnie Mouse and carousels...


I went to my first circus...


Went on a staycation to Great Wolf Lodge...


Graduated from my last Little Gym class...


and started gymnastics at ASI the next week...


In September I started preschool...


and my cousin Grant was born...


In October we took a roadtrip to Austin to meet Grant...


Attended a Kappa reunion at North Texas...


visited a few pumpkin patches...


I learned how to "big girl" swing...


We attended our first Boo at the Zoo...


I was the cutest Minnie Mouse ever...


and Bubba and I mastered trick or treating...


November started out with roseola...


but got more fun as we tackled miniature golf...


and I was a super cute pilgrim...


December kicked off with my 2nd birthday party...


my first play...


A family ride on the Polar Express...


a quick spell of the flu...


Christmas Eve snow...


a super fun 3rd Christmas...


A trip to Houston for the Wickenburg Fort's last Christmas on Wickenburg...


and of course this year we captured the perfect family picture...


Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what 2010 holds!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Love it! I love seeing how much she's grown up over the last year!