Saturday, January 2, 2010

Addiesyn's Birthday Party...

This afternoon mom and I headed to Addiesyn's birthday party... I went to her first birthday last year too...

This year's party was at Little Gym! I headed straight for the bars (my fascination with the bars was one of the reasons that mom moved me from Little Gym to ASI)...


They are SO fun!


Bubba was there too!


We just hung out...


and climbed...


Here I am running down the track with Addie... (don't you love our matching skirts?)


No fear!




Time for cupcakes!


Singing to the birthday girl...


Finally a pink cupcake with LOTS of icing was placed in front of me...










I never made it to the cake!


A quick picture of me and the birthday girl... Happy birthday my friend!


Here we are last year...

Working on my beam routine...




When I got home I didn't want the Little Gym fun to end...


So we made use of my tunnel...


"Hi mommy"...




We brought in barbecue for dinner and I wanted to sit in Papa's "lap lap"...




Then Papa and mommy made fudge... I was the official taster...


I approved...


I got some presents from Grandma Kitty & Papa... including this Corpus Christi hat...


a sombrero...




a Dora beach towel & a panda bear...


We discovered a super fun game pretty quickly...


Bounce the bear!


Here's how the game works...




SO much fun!

No comments: