Friday, January 22, 2010

Lucky 07's Visit the Firestation...

Mom snapped this picture this morning to show everyone how long my hair is. Every morning she sprays it down with two kinds of detangler and has to pick comb all of the tangles out. This is what it looks like afterward, then she spends two seconds scrunching it and it turns into all my curls...


See?


This morning we broke out the Valentine clothes a little early. Mom made me a fire engine shirt that was made of tiny hearts so she thought she would coordinate the outfit...


Peekaboo is still a favorite game...


This morning we met the Lucky 07's at the new Southlake Fire Station. It's beautiful! (notice the alligator, I have to take a stuffed animal everywhere)...


First we checked out the ambulance...


With mommy on the fire engine...


Zuzi tried on a hat...



I just checked it out...


The fire fighter put his suit on and showed us how he sounded breathing through his mask so we won't be scared if we are ever rescued...


Happy fire engine girl!


Keira joined me for some pictures and I coveted her mommy's iphone...


Preschool friends...


Our whole group... Kyle, Brooklyn, Keira, me, Zain, Madison & Carter...


My turn to drive (and turn on the lights)...


I think I better do a little growing...


There are so many tools and levers...


You can see my shirt well in this picture...


Carter & I playing...


Our fire fighter even went down the pole for us...


Mommy was missing our house so we decided to drive by... the siding got added...


Since it was a beautiful day we decided to go to the park...






Unfortunately, mom also showed me the community pool and I wanted to go swimming. RIGHT NOW! I cried for 30 minutes screaming "swimming... swimming right now"... mommy tried to explain to me that we will spend lots of time there this summer, but I just didn't seem to understand. Hopefully the water will warm up soon and we can go swimming!

No comments: