Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mom's League Toddler Group...

We are really loving our new Toddler Group with the Mom's League! We meet once a month to run off our toddler energy and make new friends (there are 3 2007 playgroups). Today we headed to Jump for Fun.

I told mom that I wanted to take Elmo to jump too...


and jump he did...


We played ring around the Elmo together...


"We all fall down"...


I took him into the Sesame Street area so he could see his friends...


We made silly faces together...


and smiled...


and fell down...


More silly faces...


Eventually I realized some of my friends were there too...

Like Kyle...


and Brooklyn...


and Zuzi...


Can you tell how much fun we were having together...


Sophia and I shared a snack...


and Bella hung out with the boys...


Finally I decided it was time to master a new area of Jump for Fun... the toddler obstacle course... ALL BY MYSELF!








Bella came too...


When we got to the end mom would sing "Baby Bop Hop" and we would hop on the colors...


Bella thought it was fun...


Mom drew quite the audience...


Can you tell we were performing... (future girl band)...


Mommy asked me to give Bella a hug and Bella wasn't interested... see me crossing my arms pouting... HA!


Finally interested...


Brooklyn is always willing to give me a hug...


Sweet Brooklyn...


I was a little hesitant on the big slide today (Elmo was taking a nap by this point)...


Doing my forward roll...


Splits...


More Baby Bop hops...


Playing a running game with mommy...


After all that fun we were ready to relax with some Stuart Little...


and tunnel time (best $2 mom has ever spent)...




I tried to have a tea party with Maggie...


and finally just chilled in my tunnel watching Stuart...




BIG eyes!


This tunnel is so much fun...




One of my favorite things to play is fetch with Maggie (can you hear my vocabulary explosion)...

2 bath time pictures (by the way I'm now asking for bath time all day! What a change it has been)...


Mom wanted to show how long my hair is when it's wet (past my shoulder blades). And look at my natural highlights... wow!

No comments: