Monday, January 11, 2010

ASI & A Princess Playdate...

This morning we headed to ASI and mom convinced me to jump on the trampoline the ENTIRE time! All it took was singing Pop Goes the Weasel & Ring Around the Rosie...


Yes she made my shirt... she couldn't resist the material and how well it matched my leggings...




"I love the trampoline!"


Pit time!


Look I built a tower taller than me!


After ASI we headed over to Bella's house for some princess playtime with Bella & Madeline...

How cute are we in our princess dresses...


Sweet Madeline put on the BIG dress and gave mom her best toddler smile...


Mom didn't get many pictures because we were having WAY too much fun... we did manage to get a picture of all three of us sliding though...


After our playdate mom and I stopped by the house and had a wonderful surprise! Our foundation was poured!!! The house should be framed by the end of the week!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

The girls were so cute in their dresses!