Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dad's Day...

Today was extra special... it was Dad's Day at 1st Presbyterian Preschool!!

Sporting appropriate attire...




Can you tell we love each other?




Dad's Day consists of stations throughout the preschool... mom came along as official photographer...

Our first stop was to make a bird feeder... SO fun!




Next was the sand and water table...


And then the Science Room...


Next was my favorite... ART!




and playdoh...




Finally it was time to go eat a snack and see Miss April... I ran up to her to give her a hug...


Donut holes!


We headed in to dance our donut holes off with Ms. Donna (my music teacher)...


Brooklyn is VERY good at the chicken!




We even did mambo...




We headed in to the winter wonderland...


and the building room (this castle is legos... how cool is that?)


We really enjoyed building our snow fort...


Look how high we got it!


Then we played snowball toss...


This was my reaction every time I missed...


Next we did some ice fishing...


An odd Maggie pic of the day... look how she's holding her ball?


After nap time mom had to share her figure skating obsession with me...


I love it!


I also had 2 prizes... CHIPMUNKS! They are my new favorite obsession!


Nana and Pop Pop came over from Granbury and we went to see the house...

Here I am standing in my future room...


"Peek-a-boo"...


I kept walking the plank like it was a balance beam and then saying "tada"...


While we were goofing around this evening mom decided to braid my hair...


Definitely a look for summer!




Nana and Pop Pop stayed over to babysit while mom and dad had a date night. Thank you so much Nana and Pop Pop! We can't wait for you to be settled in up here!

No comments: