Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Puppy Dress at School...

Mom got one great picture before it was time to leave for school. I finally had the opportunity to wear the puppy dress that Nana picked out for me this fall...


While I was at school mommy went to check on the house. They are moving SO fast! There were even floors for her to walk on inside! She got to walk up stairs and peek around at all the rooms!


After school I climbed in the car, saw my snowflake (that mom picked up at drop off) and exclaimed "Hey I made that"...


It was such a beautiful day we ate on the front porch...


How cute are my puppy bows?


Just playing and eating french fries...


Silly faces inside...






I have recently mastered the Capri Sun... and for those old school people that think Capri Sun is just full of sugar, there is now 100% juice Capri Sun (which is what mom buys me). Mastering the juice pouch is not an easy thing!


Rocking babies before naptime...


Silly smiles...




Right before naptime I grabbed my hat...




No comments: