Friday, January 8, 2010

Mom's League Mtg & BJ's Brewery

This morning we braved the bitter cold to attend the GCS Mom's League meeting. Mom is still in charge of set up so we have to be there bright and early, but today was MUCH more fun because we moved locations and this new location is much more toddler friendly...

They even have balls!


Eli & I played with trains while our mommies worked on setting up...


and I had a blast playing with the pens...


I refused to go into the daycare (screaming, crying and running down the hallway) so mom decided to just let me sit with her... I was REALLY well behaved and during the last ten minutes of the speaker mom gave me 2 lollipops...


In my naptime gear (my new monkey pajamas)...


My Millaism of the week: I've really been missing daddy when he's at work, but mom explained that he is off "making pickles"... so now I will randomly throughout the day say "daddy's making pickles" and then I go back to playing...


Yesterday mom bought me some golf clubs 50% off and it came with this little caddy... I was interested yesterday, but today it became a baby transportation device...


Ready to go to dinner (mommy's new favorite picture of us)...


Mom was about to pack this sweater dress away and thought she might be able to get one more use out of it...


Here I am sporting it last January...


I've definitely grown up!


It's a miniskirt now (or a tunic mommy explained)...


We headed to BJ's Brewery for dinner and a pizookie. Mom tried to get me to eat pizza, but I wasn't interested (2 molars are now coming through) so she opened up some peanut butter for me to eat. I ate the first spoonful willingly. The second spoonful I didn't want, but mom explained I needed to eat it if I wanted pizookie... after about five minutes I finally ate it and said "there" in a very sassy 5 year old voice. Mom couldn't help but laugh!


YUM!


Toddler delight!


Messy fun = the most fun!


Happy 25 month birthday to me!

No comments: