Thursday, January 14, 2010

Snowman Day at School...

There are no before school pictures from today because mom's camera was on manual focus instead of auto and her eye is so messed up she didn't notice... Whoops!

After she dropped me off at school she drove by the new house. It's being framed! You can see the front door in the center of this picture, hopefully we'll be able to get more pictures this weekend...


Pick up time!


I was so excited to show mommy my gingerbread man...


We took advantage of the warmer temps and played on the stairs...


Julia and I twirling on the flagpole...


Solo time...


See I even had a snowman shirt for Snowman Day...




It's so nice to finally be able to go outside again!


Before naptime mom found me trying on her boots...




Tonight I asked daddy if we could "pop" my friends in the blanket like we did when Grandma Kitty & Papa were here... it's definitely one of my favorite games!




Then daddy "popped" me...


Sweet Milla...


No comments: