Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Quiet Weekend...

These two teeth coming in are killing me, so mom and dad decided to take advantage of the empty space on our calendar and we all had a relaxing weekend at home. Our big adventure was to Petsmart on Saturday to see the puppies and kitties (where they don't appreciate mom's camera) and to the grocery store today.

I spent most of the weekend saying "daddy hold you" or "mommy hold you"... mom and dad were happy to oblige...




We headed out to Uncle Julios on Saturday night...


We are happy to report that we are now booth people. I don't even need a booster seat!


I fed myself beans and enjoyed the freedom to watch the people around me...


It was mom and dad's best dining experience with me in months!


We went to Lowes afterward and I entertained myself in the shower...


Mom went to craft club on Thursday night and she learned how to make applique t-shirts. She is in love with them so she made a few this weekend. And posted instructions on her Cupcake Clips blog.

She made me this awesome alligator t-shirt to match my alligator purse...


Seriously cute!


Look at all my alligators!


I asked to wear my shirt today to the grocery store...


So mom decided to do a little photo shoot...


I hope it warms up a little so I can wear my new shirt to the zoo...


Mom is making me an elephant shirt too...


As a side note... has anyone ever seen a dog hold a ball like this? Mom thinks she learned it from the cat...


Yes that's me playing dolls with my purse and a backpack on... you have to accessorize!


See?

No comments: