Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Zoo Day Two...

Mom wasn't sure I would like the zoo as much the 2nd day... but I definitely proved her wrong!


We met Addie & Bubba there, I love my Wednesday playgroup!


Sweet Zebra Girls!


Our gorilla picture...


I was back to climbing by the time we got to the giraffes... man do I make mom nervous!


Addie climbed too...


I figured out how to sit and watch the giraffes... can you see them in the background?


Elephants!


I asked mommy to take my picture with Bonnie again...


and posed like this...


Back to the birds...


They are still a little creepy!


I hitched a ride with Bubba for a little while...


and checked out the kangaroos...




After lunch Bubba headed home, but Addie & I wanted to see the alligator...




The train was broken today! Mom told me it was broken while we were eating lunch and I told her she should fix it. When she told me it was broken a 2nd time, I told her daddy would fix it. She assured me that daddy would come fix it before we visit the zoo again, but today we could ride the carousel...


Which was super fun!


One last stop at the flamingos...


"Is this how they stand??"




It's amazing how close they get to you!


When daddy got home from work I named off all the animals I saw... "elephant, monkeys, rhino, daddy lions, tigers, kangaroos"... dad thought I was done and then I said "daddy I saw flamingos too" and stood like this... mom was crying listening to our little conversation...


Gotta wash the zoo off!


So yes, I did enjoy the zoo just as much the 2nd day!


Thank you Bubba and Addie for joining me today!

1 comment:

Supermom said...

How perfectly adorable is she!! I love the conversation she was having with her daddy, I look forward to those days!! And as always I look forward to my daily dose of Millaisms! Keep up the great work Mommy!