Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our Weekend...

We started Saturday out with a trip to see our house...

Can you believe how much they have gotten done this week?


Front view...


Daddy & I checking it out... We also got some great news this week! They have decided to build the elementary school that was planned for our neighborhood a year early! It is set to start construction soon and open in Aug of 2011. It is going to be at the end of our street so I will get to walk to school!


After my nap mom and I headed to Austin's birthday party at McDonalds (my first McDonalds birthday party). What a difference a year makes!

As we arrived at the party cupcakes were being served (we were late)... so I jumped right in!


Bubba was there too...


I seriously try to inhale cupcakes...


See?


The birthday boy! Happy Birthday Austin!


Addison was there... we had on the same shirt (the party was Elmo themed)...


Aren't we cute in our matching shirts...


This McDonalds is AWESOME! It has all these instruments that play when you walk on them...


and a Big Red Shoe car...


Bubba going down the piano slide...


More guitar playing...


Bubba and I decided to go on a car ride together...


and this happened... Oh you should have seen how red his daddy's face was! The funniest part was that he immediately did it again!


As you can tell... I didn't mind!


My turn down the piano...


Addi & I making music together...


Happy girl with a lollipop!


Finally I remembered there was a big play structure too...


I got to the top and started saying "mommy where are you" (in a sing song voice)... HA! Mom showed me how to come back down...


See I wasn't even scared...


Stealing the birthday boy's apples...


This morning was a blur of teething pain & living room fussiness...

After the Cowboy's loss & a long nap we headed out to see Nana and Grandad's new house in Granbury! I am so excited that they will only be 54 minutes away from us when they move up here!

I toured the entire house a few times...


Played "toss the toddler" with daddy...


Watched these beautiful geese fly over the sunset...


and took our official "welcome to North Texas" photo. Their house is SO pretty and we are so excited for all my future trips out to the lake.


Mom can't wait to send me to Camp Grandad!


Nana bought me this awesome bunny purse... it's SO cute! Thank you!


Mom just realized that between MLK day closings tomorrow and Tuesday being a teacher workday... we have NOTHING planned! Wish her luck!

No comments: