Monday, January 18, 2010

ASI Monday...

Man am I glad that mom called to find out that I had gymnastics today...

Because this is her idea of fun...


Ok actually it was my idea... she had just finished unloading it and I decided to reload it with all my stuff (mom is mortified at how disorganized this drawer is... but she refuses to organize anything else until we move).


Rocker Princess ready to go to gymnastics...


See?


But first we killed 5 minutes playing with rocks outside... (because that's what I think a rocker is)...


Mom just loves the little girl on the shirt... doesn't she kind of look like me?


"Ok let's go!"


YAY!


Tuck jumps...


Pit time...


Being silly...


What do you think of this look?


My jumps have gotten SO big... mom promises to bring the video camera next week...






mom is always too busy during the obstacle course to do anything but watch me... but I always ask for a sliding picture...


Next we went to drive by the house...


The newest addition... BRICK!


Can you believe they've made more progress since Saturday?


No idea when daddy snapped this picture... but it shows how curly my hair gets by the end of the day (and my "circus" face)...


Mid-wink...


Someone forgot to take my bow out...


Daddy changed the settings on the camera and got this one... pretty beautiful huh?



I still LOVE bath time!


Tomorrow we are headed to the zoo! And possibly Wednesday too... it's definitely zoo season in our house!

No comments: