Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to School...

Today I headed back to school...

Can you tell which 2 year molar is coming in? The great news is that it's finally breaking the skin... hooray!! I also have a blister on that top one. Teething is mom's least favorite part of motherhood (honestly it's my least favorite part of toddlerhood too).

I am NOT a fit thrower, but since this molar started coming through if I get frustrated I flail around, throw myself on the ground and bite something. I bit my doll Coco the other day and when I was done I said "I bite Coco" in a sad voice. Today it was the kitchen cabinet and my finger (that hurt!)...


Since I wasn't into the traditional before school pictures, mom took advantage of the seesaw...



I had a great day at school. I cried for about 10 seconds when mommy left, but once I saw the playdoh out... I was happy. We ate gingerbread cookies for snack and when I came outside I walked up to mom and said "I ate gingerbread at snack"... this is the most I've ever told mom about my school day & she was thrilled!


After lunch I asked for the camera while Coco and I worked on our sliding...






Callie was looking so pretty I asked mommy to take a picture of her too...


5 minutes before naptime I asked mommy if I could watch Stewart Little, she told me it would have to wait until I got up from my nap and when she left my room she heard me yell "STUART LITTLE" at the top of my lungs! I did get to watch it when I got up...


I'm so creative... my baby rides on an alligator instead of a pony...


Mom was enjoying the natural light and my smiles...






See where I'm sitting? It's the balcony of my doll house! Good thing I'm a lightweight...


Another recent obsession... what I call "carmex"... which is one of mommy's addictions... I love to put it on (she won't let me have real carmex because she does think it's addictive, so I get blistex)...


Playing kitchen in my new hat (it's going to be COLD on Thursday and Friday)...


To round out the day, a couple of bathtime pictures...




The past 3 weeks my vocabulary has exploded & I am now amazing mom with 5 and 6 word sentences. It's just crazy how fast I've learned to string words together and use words like "different", "new" and "there" correctly. Mommy is impressed.

No comments: