Tuesday, January 26, 2010

School & Pre-potty training...

I have a new fascination with standing on the chairs and turning on the lights...


So that's where my school pictures were taken today...


Chillin' with Alvin, a Mickey coloring book & my sunglasses...




After naptime we played animals again and Maggie wanted to join in...


Isn't she cute in my bed?


We look like we're in kid jail here...


ANIMALS!


When school started back after Christmas break two more of my friends started potty training. I have become MUCH more interested in learning about this big kid activity (even though mommy planned on waiting until 2 1/2). So today when I asked to try mom decided to put some panties on me (which I loved). I wore them two separate times today and both times I kept them dry for about 30 minutes. The second time I had an accident while washing my hands (good ole running water)...

Mom asked me who was potty training at school and I told her "Keira, Brooklyn, Jaime (Jimmy), and Nicholas" (mom had no idea I knew all of their names)...

Don't I look cute in panties?


With rainboots just in case an accident occurs (my idea)...


I asked daddy to stand in the window with me...


Don't I look tiny next to him?

1 comment:

Cindy Platt said...

Congratulations on the big potty training beginning!

You're doing the right thing.

Best of luck!