Friday, January 15, 2010

Paradise Pond with Lucky 07's...

It had been a while since the Lucky 07's spent the morning at Paradise Pond. The biggest problem with Paradise Pond is it's popularity. It's usually completely sold out by 9:20 (and it opens at 9am).

Once mom explained to me everything they have there... I was running to the car!


First a cash register & grocery store...


Legos!




A Dora dollhouse (see Keira was there too)...


and Brooklyn & Stella...


I've always been obsessed with this toy when I'm there...


I was very excited about the dress up clothes...


Jumping as Tinkerbell (trying to fly)...


I wasn't even afraid to join the boys in the car area...


Mom braved the big play structure with me twice...


Back to legos...


and more dress up...


and finally a spin on the merry go round...


Trip 2 in the big play structure...


Then I found my favorite... the roller coaster!


Dear Family: I would like one of these as my house warming gift for my toy room at the new house. They are sold on the ToysRUs website. If everyone just donates a little money to it my dream can be a reality!

No comments: