Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up...

I was finally willing to wear my Corpus Christi hat this morning...


Pretty cute huh?


Grandma Kitty & Papa stopped by for a few minutes before they headed back to Corpus...


The rest of the day was pretty lowkey...


I seesawed while daddy watched the AWESOME Cowboys game...


I watched some of the game too...




"Touchdown!"


Mommy was TIRED... so I cuddled with her while she napped...




Then it was bath time...






A couple of pictures from Papa's camera from the weekend...


A cute picture of Grandma Kitty & me...


I really enjoyed playing "tunnel" with daddy this weekend...


Another cute tunnel picture...


Papa and mommy after making fudge...


Another picture of me tasting...


"More"...


Feeding daddy...


We've been working on arabesques at gymnastics... Papa captured it on film...

No comments: