Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Snowflake Day at School...

Mom noticed on my school calendar that we were learning about snowflakes today so she thought I should get another use out of my snowflake t-shirt...

This is as good as my before school picture got (I slept in and mom had to wake me up - which made her flash forward to what she is in store for when I'm in high school)... so we were running late and only snapped one picture (with my new Cinderella necklace on)...


After school it had finally warmed up outside so we got to spend a little time playing outside... woo hoo!


I played with rocks...





and then I asked mommy to blow Santa up... it's been so cold this last week I didn't realize he was gone...

This was my reaction...


I quickly got over it (as I do with most things) and the rest of the day was spent playing playdoh, watching new Fresh Beat Band episodes, and doing "ring around the rosie"...

Tonight's bath featured Mr. Bubble Foaming Soap... it's PINK! Oh how I love this stuff!


Can't you tell?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got Taylor the Ariel and Snow white Magic wand the other day!