Thursday, January 7, 2010

Brr... It's cold...

So while there was no snow and barely any ice on the road this morning... school was canceled...


So mom and I headed to Grapevine Mills Mall (for the first time in MONTHS)...








I was so sad to see Choo Choo Fun was closed... but perked up when mommy showed me the new train they have... it drives down half of the mall and back and you get to go up and down the "mountains" (ramps)... it was a lot of fun!


Waiving...




When mommy told me where we were going today I said "ride puppy" (seriously hadn't been at this mall in 3 months and I've never ridden this puppy)... when I saw it I said "right there, puppy... I ride that"... HA!


Mom was cracking up about the sign on the side... so formal!


That's it for our day... it was cold... it's going to be cold tomorrow too (and we have to go out in it)... we'll survive though... at least there's no snow or major precipitation coming. Oh! We would REALLY love a few days of warmer weather though... they STILL haven't poured our foundation because it's so cold!

No comments: