Thursday, July 9, 2009

2 Millaisms & Little Gym...

Millaism #1 for the day... the reading books in the morning thing has definitely become a favorite. This morning I came into mom's bedroom, patted her bed and said "books"... she grabbed me a few books off the shelf and I said "thank you" with a super excited little girl voice.


I love books with peekaboo flaps...


Deep in thought...


Today was Little Gym and there is a new rule... no food in the lobby. They set up this little classroom for us to have snacks before or after class...


I, of course am thrilled to sit in the little chairs... they are a favorite of mine!


"Ok we're ready to go in now!"


Hudson was SO excited to play with the bells... he moves so fast throughout the class that he always looks this blurry!


I love the parachute now! Hard to believe there was a time I was afraid of it...


I'm even willing to go underneath now...


Checking on Baby Pierce, making sure he was doing ok in the corner...


Mom is in love with this picture...


Especially after she played with it in photoshop...


Today my focus continued to be swinging on the bars... Miss Natalie helped me do a flip...

around I go...


Most of the kids were crying when they came up from the flip, not me... I was giggling...


"Can I do it again?"


Look at me swinging!


Such a happy monkey!


Millaism #2 for the day... mom hurt her neck this morning so she's been rubbing on her shoulder all day. Sometimes when I'm taking a bath daddy will rub mommy's shoulders and I think it's pretty funny... tonight I stood up in my bathtub and started rubbing mommy's shoulders myself!!! Mommy is SUPER excited to have another massage therapist in the house and says I actually did a pretty good job... I'm incredibly strong for a tiny gidget girl.

No comments: