Friday, July 17, 2009

Luck 07's ride the Choo Choo...

"What do you have planned for us today mom?"

Choo Choo Station with the Lucky '07's! YAY!

On our way to Choo Choo Station we had to stop and ride the carousel, it's my favorite!


Watching the world go round...


Ok time to go meet up with my friends...


The girls decided to take a train ride together...

Keira, me, Carissa, & Madison...


It was SO fun!


Next I got to play with the train tables... oh how I want a train table!


Carter and I went through the playground together a few times...


I really enjoy going up and down this little climbing wall...


Hi Keira!


This sliding structure is SO fun!


Madison and I played a fun game of peek a boo today...


Practicing my running...


"Hi mom!"


I took another ride with my friend Jacob...


We are finally warming up to eachother...


Mom tried one last ride with Sophia and Carter, but I wasn't feeling it... I was tired.


On the way out I picked out a puppy at a kiosk... he does back flips! He'll need to replace my puppy this weekend because my puppy and my daddy went camping! Wish mommy luck taking care of me by herself!

No comments: