Friday, July 24, 2009

Antz in Your Pantz...

This morning the Lucky 07's headed to Antz in Your Pantz, a new play area in Colleyville. I had a great time, but mommy wants to warn her mommy friends out there that she wasn't that impressed.

The play area is divided into different rooms, our first room... the market. Notice that the market is actually old empty boxes and old coffee and juice containers... Not the fake food you find at the toy store... kind of odd...


Next stop an indoor sand room... can you say "toddler covered in sand the rest of the day"???


Kyle's mom didn't look thrilled when Kyle joined in on the fun...


Neither did Carissa's...


Next was the kitchen...


And the puppet theater...


And the fire engine...


For some reason I decided I was a duck when I put on the hat...


Definitely one of the cooler parts is the Art Station, but there were barely any crayons there and just a few sheets of white paper...


They did have a nice dress up area and stage with musical instruments...


Aren't I a cute mermaid?


Jacob dressed up as Elmo...


and Sophia looked beautiful as a princess...


We stopped for a snack...


The moms were so amazed that we all sat together and ate (honestly I think we were all bored)...


Back to the puppet theater...


Mom got some great pictures of me by tickling me with the lion...




I have such an animated face...


Back to the kitchen...


Mom hates to criticize any new business, but we had really been looking forward to visiting and for $8.99 (than goodness mommy had a 1/2 off coupon) we just don't think it's worth it...

Honestly, I had just as much fun in the Chick-fil-a play area tonight...


Helps when daddy is there to entertain me!


Peek-a-boo!!!


This slide was HUGE!


Daddy is such a trooper!


We headed to Outback for dinner and then to ToysRUs... I love Burt & Ernie!


Too bad my expression doesn't show how much fun I was having!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Thanks for the info! Sounds like they have the same stuff most kids have at their own house.

We even have some old food boxes!