Sunday, July 12, 2009

BJ's Brewery & Laundry...

You didn't think we forgot to go to BJ's for my monthly birthday did you? Last weekend was so buys with 4th of July and mommy got home just in time to tuck me in last night so we decided to go for lunch today...


I continue to demand lemon and then make funny faces as I eat it...


Mom kept me entertained with my little "ipod"... I really love listening to music...


I was SUPER excited to find out I was going to have dessert at LUNCH! Yay Pizookie!


Mmmm...


Once we got home it was time to run off my pizookie sugar high and then I took a 3 hour nap! Yahoo!


We spent the rest of the day recovering from the busy weekend, but I'm definitely becoming a little helper. I will close cabinets and drawers for you, wipe down tables (with my wet wipes), and help unload the dishwasher...

Tonight mom let me unload the dryer... I'm becoming such a big girl!

No comments: