Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Let's Jump with LG Friends...

This morning we met our LG Friends at Let's Jump in Keller. It's a new jump place and it has a great toddler area full of inflatables.

I was happy to see they have my favorite Sesame Street inflatable...


They also have an awesome farm animal one...

Petting the puppy...


Riding the puppy (like I ride Maggie)...


Making a funny face...


Going through the hay barrel...


They also have a great slide that's not TOO big... Here are Addie, Austin & Addy all going down it together...


While they did that, I climbed the stairs...


Still climbing...


Ok I'm ready...


"Wheee"...


Can you believe I did it all by myself? I did it several times all by myself...


I also braved one of the tunnel mazes by myself (it was too claustrophobic for mommy)...


This is my cute shirt mommy made me... I love all my custom shirts!


Eating ice & dancing...


Doing acrobatics (my super power)... I dove on my bouncy seat and bounced on my tummy...


Hi mom!


Playing horsey with daddy...


Mom took this picture of Maggie tonight and was amazed by how wise Maggie looks... she'll be 3 next month. Can you believe it?


Look how much she's grown up...


Oh how I want a puppy!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

OOh we are going to a birthday party there this weekend! Glad to now it is toddler approved!