Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Boomerangs & a Visit from Uncle Jim & Aunt Leia...

This morning we got to have a fun playdate with Madeline!


We sported our Best Friends shirts again today... I was pointing to her picture on her shirt...


Boomerangs is FINALLY allowing mommy's to participate! So fun!


We had a great time running around the toddler area...


But of course my favorite part continues to be the slides...


We tried to climb up on our own... but mommy helped...


Then she sent us down...


We found the "Dancing" game and thought we might be good at it...


We figured out we could bounce really fast on this little ledge...


SO FUN!


Racing cars...


At one point mommy asked "Where's Madeline" and I said "Madeline" and made this gesture...


This was my favorite place to jump today...


Madeline's too...


We tried the Kangaroo jump area but the mommy's almost got stuck... it was a TIGHT squeeze...


Check out Miss Jen!


Riding the bulldozer...


Mommy loves this smirky grin...


Headed down the big slide ALL BY MYSELF!


When we got home I was HOT so mom put my hair up in a ponytail... she still thinks I look like a big girl in a ponytail...


After I woke up we headed to Gymboree to put my Gymbucks clothes on hold... I sported my bubble suit from last summer...


Yep, definitely the same kid!


Mom let me play in the toddler area for a few minutes before we shopped...


and I got to ride the mini carousel...


After dinner our family friends Jim and Leia came over to visit. They've been living in Colorado this past year, but we are thrilled to have them back in town...


Jim is RIDICULOUSLY funy! He had mommy in tears twice!


The "claw" tickling me...


Leia and I played ball...


I sure have changed a lot since the last time Leia came to visit...


Mom wanted to take a group picture so I won't forget my Uncle Jim while he's in Sweden for 10 months. Hopefully we'll get to visit before he leaves.


I heart Uncle Jim...

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

We had a great time today! I laughed so hard getting stuck in the bounce house.

Definately looking forward to more Madeline time this fall when the big kids are in school.