Saturday, July 25, 2009

Little Gym & Ice Cream Bars...

This morning daddy went with me to Saturday morning Little Gym... SO exciting!


He helped me warm up...


I showed him my monkey skills...


Don't I look proud?


My face just lights up when I'm swinging...


He helped me walk the beam too...


My teacher helped me flip on the bar...


and she was impressed with my swinging skills...


Daddy was swinging and I pushed him...


Then we decided to swing together...


I'm so happy at Little Gym!


After nap time we went swimming! I got an all fruit popsicle...


then I practiced my swimming...


enjoyed sliding down the pool slide...




Next mom thought we'd all share a Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream bar (blue bell)... sharing is not really in my vocabulary...


Mom got one bite and then I ate the rest...


She finally went to get her and daddy a 2nd ice cream bar and let me enjoy mine...


Yummy!


Look how messy I got!


Do I have something on my face?


Don't I look like a chocolate clown?


Look how perfect it is... (after we got home from dinner I kept pointing to the pool and saying "snack, snack"... I wanted another one!)


Washing up...


and enjoying some of mom's water...


Daddy made me a fort in my Learning Tower, I went around all night making "houses" with my towels...


Tonight we headed to Uncle Julios for dinner...


Oh how my eyes shine in the sunlight...


Daddy helped me sit on the big ball outside...


and we had fun at the fountain...


I was brave and touched the water...

No comments: