Monday, July 13, 2009

Hurst Rec Center & Swimming...

So I found this train in my playroom and decided it would be a perfect wagon for my baby doll...



Look at her go!


Mom finally convinced me to leave the house and go to Tumbling Tots class...


Attempting to bear crawl... I decided I should just crawl...


I did great with my foot touches with Miss Tammy...


and then we played "peek aboo" over the bar...


Watch my beam walking skills...

When I came out of class my friend Corbin was there! I hadn't seen him in a long time! He had a case of the Mondays!


But it was great to see him! He is a running, talking machine now!


We went to music class together and as always in music class, we had an arts and crafts project to do!


After my morning classes we headed to Wallyworld to get groceries... mommy got me my very first HAPPY MEAL! I ate all 4 chicken nuggets and most of my fries! Yummy!


Fries! Mom hid them in the bag until I finished my nuggets!


After a nice long nap (yay long naps) we headed back to the rec center for art class...


I definitely prefer painting with paint brushes...


Trying to be patient waiting for my stamp...


Thank you Miss Mary!


Here is the octopus I painted...


Today while we were at Walmart mommy bought me a lifejacket swimsuit. I have learned how to climb out of the pool and I like to try to run around the edge, which scares the daylights out of mom, so now she can relax knowing that I won't drown if I fall in while running...

Amazingly enough I never tried to run today...


Instead I just enjoyed hanging out with daddy...


Practicing my flying...


Kicking with mommy...


and flying with her too...


My hair definitely liked the chlorine...


Look at the curls!

No comments: