Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mommy & Me Saturday...

With Daddy camping today, mommy had one objective: Wear Milla Out!

We started at Discount Tire... mommy got a flat tire about 10 minutes before daddy left town last night...

I checked out their race car...


and waved to people as they came in...


and even checked out some tires (note to blog readers: if you have to go to Discount Tire on the weekend, go online and make an online appointment, mommy did last night and we were in and out of there in 30 minutes when they were telling other people an hour!)


Little Gym is doing something special for us this month... since it's SO hot outside, they decided to let us sign up for a 2nd class each week... we opted for Saturday morning. FUN!


I'm officially becoming a monkey on the bars...


I even tried to flip around by myself today... daddy can you hang me a bar?


We did the air track again today...


"I wonder what else mommy has in store for me today?"


Squishing out the air track bubbles (my favorite part)...


Yay Little Gym! (You can see my new bottom tooth really well in this picture... it's SO sharp!)


After Little Gym we met Carrie and Nathan at the FW Zoo...


Mommy tried to get a picture with me, but I was super distracted...


I was checking out the giraffes, ducks and turtles...


Look how big the lion cubs are getting!


Giving mommy a kiss...


We rode the carousel there for the first time today... I was in heaven!


There weren't any seatbelts so mommy had to help me stay on my horse...


Nathan rode too...


After lunch we rode the train... but before that we found this stroller to play on... we think next time maybe we'll just get a double stroller and hang out together...


The train was definitely a highlight of the trip!


I love choo choos!


I would smile any time Miss Carrie would say "choo choo"...


Happy kids on the train!



Our last stop was the flamingos...


After a LONG afternoon nap mom took me to Target where almost all of the toys are on sale! We picked up a Geotrax and a fridge game for me (both 50% off) and killed a good hour just shopping.

Before bed mom let me watch some dancing...


and I tried to bond with Callie since Maggie isn't here...


I was saying all of her body parts, but when I touched her eye I got bit...


It was a great day! I didn't have any toddler meltdowns (although all 4 teeth are now poking through) and I was very cuddly with mommy. I only asked for daddy and Maggie a couple of times and never seemed upset when mommy told me they weren't here. I seem to understand that they are off having fun and I can't wait to see their pictures!

No comments: