Thursday, July 30, 2009

Little Gym Thursday...

I started my day watching Sesame Street in my bouncy seat...


and then we were off to Little Gym! I immediately go to the bars now and don't stop until the end of class...


Different bar... same happy girl!


Can you tell how much I'm enjoying gymnastics these days?


I stopped swinging long enough to play with the hula hoops...


But then I was back in action...


Even trying to climb up onto it...


Kyle helped me jump...


and I played with the big barrel...


Miss Natalie helped me do a handstand...


See me kicking the ball?


This is the run I do every time I return to mom from doing something... with a big smile and a hug...


Showing Miss Alexis my tummy stamp...


Bella and I stopped to take a picture before we put on our shoes...


Tonight I watched So You Think You Can Dance and daddy helped me with my dance lifts...


Practicing my marching...


March... march... march... march...


Look I can even lift my leg!

No comments: