Thursday, July 16, 2009

Little Gym Butterflies...

Snack time at Little Gym again today... I spent the entire time peaking around the corner to see which friend was coming in the door next...


Bella joined me at the table!


I checked out a newspaper before we went into class...


As soon as Miss Natalie opened the door I headed straight for the bars!


Whee!


I did participate in class a tiny bit... notice Bella and I match... gotta love Gymboree!


Today was air track day and I was TOTALLY into it!


How stinkin' cute is Hudson?


I practiced my jumping skills...


Bella helped me "squish" the bubbles out...


Skill of the week today... I worked on the low bar...


and then moved to the HIGH BAR!!!


I did a toe touch...


and a flip!


Bella came over and laid down next to me... "night night Bella"...


Mom tickled my feet and got this picture of me...


and a picture of my new tooth...


Mommy's little butterfly...

No comments: