Tuesday, July 21, 2009

NRH Library with Madeline...

This morning we headed to toddler time at NRH's library...

We were a little early so I blew off some toddler energy climbing the stairs...


"Where's Madeline?"


Here she is... cuddling with her mommy and Will during story time...


Mom's camera was acting up so she doesn't have many pictures of toddler time, the theme was Birthday books and it was a lot of fun!


After Toddler Time we headed to Madeline's house to play with her Barbie Dollhouse!


Oh how I want a big dollhouse! Mom is already looking at them for my birthday...


Madeline loves to say "cheese" and smile at mommy...


We played in Madeline's room and I decided to try out her bumbo seat...


Such a difference from my bumbo days...


I found a microphone in her room and sang "ba ba" from music class...


Then I helped Madeline sing...


Bumping down the stairs on our bottoms...


Lunch!


We watched a fun music video after lunch...


We were singing Wheels on the Bus (my favorite song)...


Which leads me to my Millaism for the day... I now request songs and verses of specific songs... I say "wa-wa" and rub my eyes if I want to do the baby verse of Wheels on the Bus. I request "If Your Happy and You Know It" by clapping my hands, I request a Barney song by saying "Ah ah ah ah", I request Itsy Bitsy Spider by making the spider hands, and I request Rockabye Baby by rocking my baby. I pretty much have mom singing the entire bathtime these days!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

The girls were so cute sitting on the couch singing! They are growing up, such sweet little friends.