Sunday, July 19, 2009

American Girl w/ Emerson...

Mom got creative with ways to entertain me this morning... she knew she just had a few more hours until daddy got home so she started with playdoh...


How cool is this little pig?


Mom made his hair grow REALLY long...


All done!


Next we moved on to playing in the water (mainly to get the playdoh off my hands!)...


Washing my little doggie...


Mom worked on my hair while I figured out how to turn the water on and off...


Next came my new GeoTrax... it was 1/2 off at Target last night...


Trying to stand in the water...


How neat are the trains?


Finally daddy got home and we headed to the Dallas Galleria to meet up with the Guerra Family...

We decided to meet at the play area... it's definitely one of the coolest play areas around!


Look at those big rocks!


There are all kinds of slides...


and animals (jumping on an alligator's back)...


Look how cool this play structure is...


Daddy helped me jump on the alligator's back...


then I saw my birthday twin Emerson! So exciting! They were in town for a wedding last night and we decided to have a playdate... remember we met at the Galleria a year ago? Here's Emerson's post about our meeting last year...


Emerson jumped right into the fun...


Ladybug dress meet the ladybug...


Working on my balance...


Yes, we are matching again... and our dresses are from the same line as our outfits from last year...

See?


We really enjoyed watching the ice skaters...


and the zamboni guy...


Finally it was time for the main attraction... American Girl!


Last summer we walked through the store and our mommy's promised we would return...




We were so excited!


We played with all the doll beds, strollers, high chairs, swings...


and our daddy's found a comfy area to chat...


We pushed our strollers all around the Bitty Baby area...


and I practiced my mommy skills...


Trying to decide between a Bitty Baby and a Bitty Baby Twin (who has hair)...


Decisions, decisions...


These are the girls we ended up getting... they were boxed together as twins and since we are Birthday Twins, they are PERFECT!


I love my doll!


We tried as always to get a group picture (never easy at the end of the day)...


Attempt two... (I had my eyes on Emerson's doll)...


It was so great to see you again Emerson!


I hope you love your Bitty Twin as much as I love mine...


Can't wait to do Seaworld in the fall!


For more pictures of our fun day, check out Emerson's Blog...

No comments: