Sunday, July 5, 2009

Parr Park & Some Videos...

Mom is never sure how she is going to find me on the morning she gets to sleep in... this morning, she found me with a halo on my head... My bed head is CRAZY and dad isn't so great with clips and I don't leave headbands on, but I actually kept it on this way...


The back view...


Riding my mini big wheel...


After naptime we headed to Parr Park... it was drizzling a tiny bit and humid, but it was in the 80's so we decided to take advantage of it... WE WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE THERE!


Daddy even got to have some fun...


I now say "slide, slide, slide" anytime I see a slide...


Daddy helped me on the big girl swing...


and then he showed me how to fly on it... SO fun!


"Hi mommy... it's hot, do you have a juice box?"


Always prepared!


Mom and dad decided a long walk to the bridge and back would be good exercise for me...


What a neat bridge...


A perfect place for a toddler to explore...


Daddy showed me a turtle in the creek...


"Hi turtle"...


Doesn't it look like daddy is holding a doll in this picture?


This video is long, but funny... it shows off some of my newest dancing moves... I was really mimicking the dancers and doing a pretty good job (at least that's what mom says)...


On Saturday mornings mom is in charge while daddy sleeps in and this is what we did yesterday... I LOVE to run these days and mom thinks I run just like Miss Piggy (but really, so does she)...

No comments: