Friday, July 3, 2009

A Fun Friday!

I was so excited to take daddy to playgroup this morning! Especially because we were headed to Jump for Fun!!

Driving us there (just kidding)...


Mom has realized the key to me and bounce houses... take me down the biggest, fastest slide first to get my nerves out and then I'm ready to have some fun!


"WHHHHEEEE!!!"


Next dad and I went to play basketball...


A patriotic ball for the patriotic girl!


Mom's turn down the slide...


Can you tell how much fun we have?


Daddy tried to teach me how to play air hockey...


and laughed when mommy took this picture because we are coming out through Batman's nether regions...


I did a few of the smaller slides on my own...


Happy Girl!


I kept opening these numbers and saying "hi" to all my Sesame Street friends...


Mommy and I played "Ring Around the Rosie" in one of the jump tents...


"Ok I'm tired... where's lunch?"


Lunch was at Uncle Julio's. Mommy and Daddy have a group of friends called "tribe tribe"... they were daddy's friends when mommy met him, but they quickly adopted her. We see tribe members as often as we can, but lots of them have moved away.

One of those is Karen and her daughter Madeline. They live in Seattle and Madeline's daddy is stationed in Afghanistan. They are in town to visit Madeline's grandparents so we went out to lunch.


Here is baby Madeline... she is 9 months old...


I shared my doodle pro with her...


and a book...


Future Tribe Tribe of America!


It was great to meet you Karen and Madeline! Hope we can do it again soon!


"See you guys later"...


Tonight we made our Friday night trip to Costco and afterward we decided to check out Bud's Sno-cones by our house... It's literally a block away...


Yummy!


I even got to drink from the straw...


Mom had to take a picture of me in front of the sign... do you see what it says?


Ok off to bed! I have a busy 4th of July planned tomorrow.

No comments: